Jan 8 2012
Wow! What an honor!! My first “blogging” award EVER — The Versatile Blogging Award!!!! Thank you, Sharon at Day in the life of a Busy Gal… blog! This was such a surprise! Sharon is an amazing woman and lovely writer! I love reading her posts! She is such an inspiration!
Now on to the VBA rules and my list of 15 nominated blogs. I am choosing blogs I’ve just discovered and that have resonated with me on some level. You will see an eclectic mix here — different paths, crafts and occupations sprinkled with some good old-fashioned camaraderie! Enjoy!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. (check — see above)
- Include a link to their blog. (check — see above)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (Okay, the VBA admin says to pick blogs that are “excellent”, however this is relative to each blogger. I am picking out blogs that I am glad I found, or that the post I found really resonated with me.) (check — see below)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site. (check — see below PS .. this is not easy and to be honest, I think 15 is FAR FAR FAR too many; 5 would have been so much easier)
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. (check — see below)
- Autumn Witchery ~ Bohemian Witchcraft – Welcome back to blogging!
- Embracing a Digitally Enhanced Life… – digital scrapper
- TD 365 – scrapping, journaling photographer
- Preserving Memories – Creative Memories consultant — I love this company!
- Joyce Designs ~ My Little Scrap Corner — digital scrapping kit designer
- Stumble Down Under — Cannot wait to hear about your adventures in the land down under
- A Witchy Life — Thanks for sharing your opinion
Okay I know you are supposed to list 15, but I’ve already spent FAR FAR too much time looking for blogs to nominate. The next 8 blogs are blogs belong to friends, to members of the Ultimate Blog Challenge and other interests.
- A Day in the Life of a Busy Gal … – because I can — isn’t this 3rd in a week now? LOL
- Michelle Shaeffer — my go-to gal for EVERYTHING blogging I just cannot say enough about her!!!
- Harmonic Pets — Because, Mary, I love your pets! And this is a great site!!! <3
- Lady Charissa’s Bits and Pieces — a new PP member and new fellow Ultimate Blog Challenge blogger
- Blog of the Fae — Faerie Made artisan soaps, botanical perfumes and natural body care and another fellow UBC blogger
- Amethyst Mahoney — The Laughing CEO, tarot reader, and fellow UBC blogger
- Jupiter Gardens — Mary is an author and she helps other others publish their books!
- Pagan Packs — I’ve been a moderator for this group for almost 5 years and am now going to be a “guest poster” on the blog — WOOT!. Gotta show the LUV!!! <3
7 Things about ME
- I LOVE cats!
- I just had a baby at age 42 6 months ago — William’s siblings are 22, 19, 18, and 16 from mom (me) and 20, 19, and 17 from dad — we have 8 all together now … whew!
- I’m a Virgo with a Taurus moon and Pisces rising — I consider myself a picky (okay more perfectionist), earthy, mushy Virgo
- I procrastinate far too much but it is one of my goals for 2012 to be less of that It’s harder than you think! LOL
- My favorite holiday is Halloween — shocking! LOL
- I’m a web designing, crafty witch who enjoys tarot and oracle card reading.
- I LOVE Faeries, Gnomes and Dragons!
OMG … well, honestly, this wasn’t as fun as I thought. I got through the 15 blogs. I love the concept of this … it could use some work and be tweaked. But I will gladly show off my new badge Thanks again, Sharon! You are a gem!!! Now I am off to let these people know I nominated them with the Versatile Blogger Award.